Before the appointment
- Stop using any skin thinners (Vitamin A, glycolic acids, exfoliation) on the brow area 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Any waxing, threading or brow shaping should be done at least 2 days in advance.
- If you tint your brows, tint at least one week in advance.
- Cosmetic botox or fillers should be done 1 week in advance.
- DO NOT consume alcohol, caffeine or take any blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin 48 hours before your procedure- this will promote excess bleeding and may affect your results). Consult your physician if you are taking prescription blood thinners!
- You may experience hypersensitivity and more pain around or during your menstrual cycle.
- We will not be able to tattoo over any blemishes, sores, and moles in or around the brow area.
- If you regularly fill in your brows, come with your eyebrows filled to desired thickness.