Learn "The Browtini Bar" Microblading method
The microblading training course offered by The Browtini Bar is an in-depth two-day program that is designed to equip you with the skills necessary be a successful microblading technician. This comprehensive program is designed for everyone from entry-level professionals to seasoned microblading artists. The step-by-step approach will leave you feeling confident in your abilities to provide clients with the highest quality of microblading services available.
All courses are taught by The browtini bar founder, heather finks, who is specialized in eyebrow microblading. her unique approach has been sought out by clients all over the world.
Students will receive pre-course materials as well as instructions on how to obtain blood borne pathogen certification upon registration. The material is designed to better prepare you for the in-class training and must be completed prior to attending class. IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THE LAWS AND RULES OF THEIR STATE BEFORE THE START OF TRAINING.
Day 1 (10am-5pm)
- What is microblading and who is a good candidate
- Brow design and symmetry
- Color theory and pigment selection
- "The Browtini Bar" stroke patterns
- Factors that affect color retention
Students will go home with homework that must be completed prior to attending Day 2 of the program
day 2 (10am-5pm)
- The set-up process
- What makes a successful microblader
- Handling the equipment
- Application techniques
- Aftercare instructions
- Live model demonstration with direct supervision by Heather (Students must provide their own model)
Brow work done on Day 2 of training by Amanda Schanbaum, graduate of The Browtini Bar Microblading Training Course for Beginners
- No prior experience is necessary for participation in this course, however, it is STRONGLY encouraged for you to have a professional background within the beauty industry or the likes. This procedure requires you to have an artistic eye and a steady hand. Please consider this as you make the decision to step into this industry.
This course cost $3000 and requires a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $1000. The remainder of the balance is due when you arrive to class.
Certification is provided upon successful completion of the course.
How do i sign up?
If you are interested in learning how to perform microblading "The Browtini Bar" way, please contact Heather at (682)215-2020 for additional information on available class dates/times. Classes go fast and are limited to six students to allow ample time to be spent with each student.
Upon completion of "The Browtini Bar" Microblading training program, students will have access to a Facebook group devoted to offering students support and resources. Students also have unlimited support from Heather at any point after the training program for any questions that arise during the course of the student's career in microblading.